Comments

emmrecs wrote on 12/11/2017, 3:41 AM

Hello, welcome to the Magix forums.

I'm sorry you seem to be having such major problems with the software but we really cannot help at all unless you provide us with a lot more information.

First, please read this post to give you some idea about the very barest minimum of information we need. Make sure you tell us exactly which version and build of Windows you are using, the detailed spec of your computer (CPU, RAM, HDD space, GPU etc.,) which version of VideoEasy (check under Help>About) and details of those settings you say you "adjusted each time".

Also, are you attempting to view the DVDs using your computer's DVD drive or on separate DVD players?

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

mary-wallace wrote on 12/16/2017, 10:40 PM

I had the same problem. I have a Dell AMD Athlon IIX2 250 Processor 3.00 GHz. I burned a DVD it will not play on a DVD player for my TV. Very disappointed with this software for this reason. I used the earlier version. In order for it to play on a DVD player you had burn SVCD. RAM 12.0. I have windows 10