Audio playback while recording.

SirWilson-Brown wrote on 2/7/2023, 2:04 PM

just updated to 2023 version and it will not let me listen to playback while recording. The pop up says,"change to 16bit or WDM".. Once changed i cant record or listen to feed back. Im using a USB plug in microphone directly into the back of an HP All N One PC Window 11. Can someone give me any insight on this problem?

Comments

SP. wrote on 2/8/2023, 2:27 AM

@SirWilson-Brown Did it work correctly in the previous version you used? Have you compared the audio settings in both versions?

You must select an ASIO driver in the system settings of Samplitude. The monitoring mode below the ASIO driver selection needs to be set to Mixer FX Monitoring Hybrid Engine.

Usually, you select Magix Low Latency 2016 ASIO driver and then enable your USB microphone in its driver settings as an input. In case you can plug in headphones into your microphone you can also enable it as an output.

Before you record make sure the small "Mon." button in the transport control is enabled. You can also enable monitoring for each track individually with the speaker icon in the track header.