Audio FX in Demo-mode (beeping when used), but products are registered

kaham1993 wrote on 4/11/2020, 3:27 PM

I just freshly installed ACID Music Studio 11.0 and Sony Movie Studio 13.0. Both products are registered with their respective license keys.

In ACID, it looks like my out-of-box Audio FX plug-ins are in demo mode. For example, when I add an Audio FX such as VEGAS Pitch Shift, I will hear the demo-mode beeping. However, the same plugin works just fine in Movie Studio.

Is there something that might have gone wrong in the registration or installation process, or am I missing some other registration to use the plug-ins?

Comments

Former user wrote on 4/13/2020, 5:41 AM

I just freshly installed ACID Music Studio 11.0 and Sony Movie Studio 13.0. Both products are registered with their respective license keys.

In ACID, it looks like my out-of-box Audio FX plug-ins are in demo mode. For example, when I add an Audio FX such as VEGAS Pitch Shift, I will hear the demo-mode beeping. However, the same plugin works just fine in Movie Studio.

Is there something that might have gone wrong in the registration or installation process, or am I missing some other registration to use the plug-ins?

Click on Help on top tool menu and check the Registration information. Or click on About and see if your information appears there. If not, its possible there is something wrong with registeration.

kaham1993 wrote on 4/13/2020, 3:19 PM

Click on Help on top tool menu and check the Registration information. Or click on About and see if your information appears there. If not, its possible there is something wrong with registeration.

About Software shows that it is indeed registered to my email with the correct Serial Number and Machine ID. Perhaps it was the version that I purchased? I bought specifically this version from Amazon:

According to the details, it comes with only 6 effects plug-ins. Specifically they come with the ones in the Audio FX > Vendors > MAGIX folder.

So, as it turns out. I technically got what I paid for and that's okay. The question is do I need to upgrade or purchase some other license to allow the use of these other Audio FX plug-ins in ACID? I would do so if necessary.

Former user wrote on 4/13/2020, 4:00 PM

About Software shows that it is indeed registered to my email with the correct Serial Number and Machine ID. Perhaps it was the version that I purchased? I bought specifically this version from Amazon:

According to the details, it comes with only 6 effects plug-ins. Specifically they come with the ones in the Audio FX > Vendors > MAGIX folder.

So, as it turns out. I technically got what I paid for and that's okay. The question is do I need to upgrade or purchase some other license to allow the use of these other Audio FX plug-ins in ACID? I would do so if necessary.

Yes, it has to do with buying from amazon. I would have done the same due to cheaper pricing. I think the plugins and such you are talking about are the exclusive with upgrades. First, check to see whats missing in this comparison, and upgrade accordingly.

https://www.magix.com/us/music/acid/acid-pro/version-comparison/#c1199644

kaham1993 wrote on 4/17/2020, 2:51 PM

Thank you. This is exactly what was needed. I'm now all set.