Comments

MarcoStorm wrote on 3/23/2020, 2:25 AM

Dear @Former user,

just for understanding the problem, you have the EZ Drummer 2 Plugin in your ACID Pro 10 project, you change some presets and parameters, save your project and on load your plugin settings are lost and may be loaded as default? Or do you have the problem that you can't load your own saved presets via the plugin window?

Best regards,

Marco

Former user wrote on 3/23/2020, 8:24 AM

Dear @Former user,

just for understanding the problem, you have the EZ Drummer 2 Plugin in your ACID Pro 10 project, you change some presets and parameters, save your project and on load your plugin settings are lost and may be loaded as default? Or do you have the problem that you can't load your own saved presets via the plugin window?

Best regards,

Marco

Former user wrote on 3/23/2020, 9:01 AM

Thank for the reply.

Let me be a bit clearer. EZD2 is inserted as a soft synth in a MIDI track in AP10. When opening the 'Menu' of EZD2. the ability to 'load project' or 'save project' (EZD2 Projects) won't functions, it simply does nothing when clicked on. The problem is in EZD2 CAUSED by AP10 (I believe) This didn't occur in AP9 nor does it occur in EZD2 standalone, Reaper or Samplitude. Interestingly since I discovered this problem AP9 has the same problem when AP10 is installed on the same computer. However when AP9 is the only AP program on the machine it works fine.

MarcoStorm wrote on 3/23/2020, 10:56 AM

Thanks for the detailed information. I have added the problem to our bug list. On more question. Have you used the latest AP9 version (9.0.3.32)?

Former user wrote on 3/23/2020, 12:40 PM

Yes I'm using AP9 version 9.0.3 (build 32). at the risk of repeating myself. 😀 When AP9 is the only version of AP installed on a computer this problem does NOT occur. When installed alongside AP10 this problem is set in motion. Thanks Marco

getarndt wrote on 3/31/2020, 7:07 AM

Dear @Former user,

is WinXP Theme Support enabled in your settings?

If so, please try to toggle it twice. Does this help?

Best Regards,

Thomas

Former user wrote on 3/31/2020, 11:01 AM

Thomas, Thank you so very much for your suggestion. You solved the problem.

Kind regards

MS

getarndt wrote on 4/1/2020, 1:57 AM

You are welcome.

To understand the problem: did you toggle the XP Theme Support option by yourself or was it toggled by the ACID 10 installation?

Former user wrote on 4/1/2020, 8:40 AM

I untoggled it when setting up the 'Preferences' after the install.

Taking your good advice I simply re-toggled the the box for 'XP Theme Support', restarted AP10 and tested EZ D2 which now worked as intended. Once again, Thank you.

UGB wrote on 4/1/2020, 8:57 AM

I've downloaded the test version of Pro 10 and I can't get it to even see EZdrummer. Not as a soft synth, like Pro7 or even a FX. It just can't find it. On top of it doesn't see my interface even though I can see the VU meter bouncing so I know there's input, but no output.

Former user wrote on 4/1/2020, 9:28 AM

UGB, You'll have to go to the plugin manager and point it to EZD. AP10 (8or9) doesn't find MANY VST or VSTI plugins automatically. Good Hunting 😀