Comments

Man o' Lakes wrote on 6/6/2011, 4:22 AM

Hmm, hard to figure out exactly what you're doing. Had a playaround with mine just now, I drag and drop the animation to where I want it, and whether I click to the side of it or not, so it's no longer marked, when I scroll up and down, the animation goes with it. As it should actually. If you place it over text, then it will cover it. 

If you generally have problems, do make sure that your flash player is uptodate, and try clearing your cache in your internet browser. Cheers, M o' L.

Mungodog wrote on 6/6/2011, 7:32 AM

I don't normally have any problems, but have not inserted an animation before. They work fine, Flash is up to date etc... Everything else good, but animations static and won't scroll up so they end up covering text below it.

Hmm, hard to figure out exactly what you're doing. Had a playaround with mine just now, I drag and drop the animation to where I want it, and whether I click to the side of it or not, so it's no longer marked, when I scroll up and down, the animation goes with it. As it should actually. If you place it over text, then it will cover it. 

If you generally have problems, do make sure that your flash player is uptodate, and try clearing your cache in your internet browser. Cheers, M o' L.

Man o' Lakes wrote on 6/7/2011, 3:10 AM

Maybe there is something up with your site, in which case send tech support a line and get them to check it for you.

http://www.magix.com/gb/support/  is where you need to go to. Cheers, M o' L.

Mungodog wrote on 6/14/2011, 2:33 PM

Well would you believe it. I haven't touched the site for a week or so. Just gone back in and all working perfectly! Don't know what happened and don't mind as long as it stays working. Thank you for your help.