AM-Munition_VST fail registry

David-Salinas wrote on 4/1/2023, 1:17 AM

im getting registry errors with the "AM-Munition_VST" plugin when im loading up projects. All the tracks ive used this plugin dont load any audio because it "has not been purchased" which i have purchased this and its failing to recognize / load. is there a work around for this? Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

SP. wrote on 4/1/2023, 6:49 AM

@David-Salinas Did you buy the standalone VST version of the plugin?

Or is it a plugin version that came bundled with another software like a previous version of ACID? In that case it might not work in your current version if your current version isn't bundled with AMmunition as well.

Otherwise it could be a good idea to uninstall the plugin, then reinstall it.

David-Salinas wrote on 4/1/2023, 9:23 AM

it was bundled with acid pro 11 purchased from the magix site. i have installed and reinstalled it several times but it just says i havent paid for it and will produce no audio. i have several projects that have utilized this plugin already and it will not load.

SP. wrote on 4/1/2023, 9:51 AM

@David-Salinas Are the other Analogue Modelling Suite plugins working fine?

Can you tell us for sure you didn't install the standalone VST version that needs its own serial number? The version that comes with ACID is different. It runs only in Magix software and doesn't ask for a serial number. The standalone version will work in any DAW but requires a serial number.

You can reset the program settings of ACID by holding CTRL and SHIFT and double clicking on the program icon to start the program. Keep holding CTRL and SHIFT until a small window appears that will ask you if you want to reset the program settings. This might help.

Otherwise I would suggest you get the free Revo Uninstaller and completely remove ACID and all leftover files and Windows registry entries from your computer. Then restart your computer and reinstall ACID again.

David-Salinas wrote on 4/1/2023, 12:56 PM

i literally did ALL THOSE THINGS but none of them seemed to work

SP. wrote on 4/1/2023, 1:06 PM

@David-Salinas Can you please answer the question whether the other Analogue Modelling Suite plugins work fine?

David-Salinas wrote on 4/1/2023, 1:22 PM

The ones the ones that don’t work are Phibia /AM_Muniation/Vandal vst

those won’t load due to “registry errors” and don’t produce sound in any of my previous projects

SP. wrote on 4/1/2023, 1:42 PM

@David-Salinas AM-Track works fine?

David-Salinas wrote on 4/1/2023, 1:52 PM

Everything else works fine except those VST plugins that came with the package supplied with my purchase

I get a pop up window that’s says

“Plugin Activation Error

Plugin AM-Munition_VST has not been purchased and will therefore not render any audio.”

SP. wrote on 4/1/2023, 4:22 PM

@David-Salinas You tried pretty much everything I would suggest. You ran ACID as administrator, you resetted the program settings, you uninstalled ACID and all plugins with Revo Uninstaller and cleared the Registry and deleted all leftover files. You reinstalled ACID and the included plugins with the correct installers.

I don't think I have any other ideas for now. At least the way with Revo Uninstaller should have worked.

Have you already created a ticket for technical support? Click on the SUPPORT link at top of this page. Then select ACID and scroll down to the bottom of the next page and click on Contact Support. Then create a support ticket. Maybe they can find a solution, but it may take a while.

SP. wrote on 4/1/2023, 4:24 PM

@David-Salinas I also found an older topic. Back then it seemed to be a bug.

https://www.magix.info/us/forum/acid-pro-10-suite-upgrade-disables-vandal-vst--1271559/

David-Salinas wrote on 4/1/2023, 4:32 PM

I’m going to just buy another plug-in but I’m not sure what’s compatible at this point. I’m looking for guitar amps and effects pedals so if anyone has plugins they recommend I’m open to suggestions

Air wrote on 4/2/2023, 9:08 AM

@David-Salinas Softube's 'Amp Room' or Native Instruments 'Guitar Rig 6 Pro'