Adding sound effects to a slideshow

Mundo wrote on 6/17/2011, 7:15 AM

I put together another neat slideshow....but on this one I added some sound effects, like cheering or booing to some of the photos....

I dragged them down into the time line of the video, and what I can't understand is....when I previes the slide, they are all there...every single one of them....

But when I burn the video into a DVD disk and play on my TV DVD player they don't show up, every thing else is there, tho....just bugging me and I can't seem to find an answer why.....

The sound files are in wav. format....or Mp3...but like I said I play the preview on my computer and they all work fine..except when I burn them into a disk...is it possible what I'm trying to do?

Oh by the way there were a couple of the same sound wav's, that did come out, but not all of them....

Comments

john-auvil wrote on 6/17/2011, 10:44 AM

Try exporting your project out first, as MPEG-2... tell me if that has all the sounds.

I am interesting to know if this is happening at the convertion level or the burning level.

Mundo wrote on 6/17/2011, 11:05 AM

Hey...Hi John...You know what I did as a last resort?

I saved my project...deleted all my files of test and error that I've done so far.. I restored the program to it's default status and tried it again...and it worked all the sound files are there..

seriously I don't know if by doing this it made it worked, but I'm happy with the results...

Also my video is about an hour long, so that might have something to do with not working the first time,

I really can't tell...but the more I play with it, the more I learn...

Thanks....