ACID Pro knowledge base, tutorials and support area

MAGIX_Redaktion wrote on 5/4/2018, 8:02 AM

This thread is for @Djronrella who asked me: "When will you set up Magix Acid Pro 8 knowledge base, tuturials and support area solely for Acid Pro 8!!.."

Support: You can find ACID Pro Support here: https://support2.magix.com/customer/en/request

Tutorials: Some videos you can find on the product page and other tutorials will follow (no ETA). Also, I will make sure it is an option for the tutorial section at magix.info.

Knowledge Base:@Djronrella In your opinion, what would the knowledge base look like, what do you imaging? For your information, we are working on a new section (something like FAQs for every product) in magix.info which we want to get live this year.

If you have feedback what you think is important in the knowledge base or what tutorials we should create, please let us know!

Best regards,
Mathias

Comments

sheppo wrote on 5/5/2018, 4:06 AM

No speaking for @Djronrella, but I think there are at least a couple of common threads in this forum already that could be served by starting a FAQ. Specifically around VSTs not loading correctly, x86/x64 VST support, where to find sound packs, licensing terms.. A stickied, locked thread could achieve this in the short term.

ni-nniaana wrote on 5/5/2018, 6:44 PM

It seems there is a problem with the media browser.

anthony-james wrote on 5/5/2018, 8:25 PM

Agree about the stickies...

A sticky for bug reports, VST plug-in compatibility and feature requests would be good...

Tutorials for the new plug-ins would be appreciated as there are no references on how to use the new instruments etc.

Some genre specific tutorials would also be good...EDM, rock, metal all require very different approaches and workflow.

How to optimise your computer system for best results with Acid would be a good tutorial... Sound card setup etc.

robertNC wrote on 5/6/2018, 1:17 AM

What's the future for acidplanet?

MAGIX_Redaktion wrote on 5/15/2018, 6:37 AM

I like the idea about the sticky threads. Unfortunately, at the moment I have other priorities.

@anthony-james or @sheppo Could you help me out and gather the information and create such a thread? Important for me especially is that we won't have more than 3 sticky threads for the ACID category.

@robertNChttps://www.magix.info/us/forum/shutting-down-acidplanet-com--1206014/

sheppo wrote on 5/15/2018, 2:13 PM

currently the list is pretty small, since the issues tend to be limited to common scenarios. Here's a quick list of issues that have been asked multiple times, and have answers.

VST issues

Bugs

General questions

If there others to add to this list please do point them out

anthony-james wrote on 5/20/2018, 10:08 PM

Hi Guys .. In the middle of nowhere at the moment but happy to help you out when I get back to civilisation :) cheers.