Acid Pro 8 Vita Sampler crashing program

SheaVaughn wrote on 7/24/2018, 11:42 PM

Hello,

Every time I attempt to load an audio file into the Vita Sampler the vst crashes, eventually ending the whole program. No signs of how to remedy the issue. Please let me know if I can patch it or reinstall the instrument (without reloading all vsts). I am using Windows 10 on a new Lenovo, I've tried .wav .mp3 etc.

Thank you.

Comments

Torsten wrote on 7/25/2018, 4:27 AM

Dear Shea,

thanks for your report. Our development team will work on it and we‘ll give you an information when the issue is fixed as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Torsten

LooneyBinJim wrote on 8/13/2018, 2:00 PM

Dear Shea,

thanks for your report. Our development team will work on it and we‘ll give you an information when the issue is fixed as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Torsten

I also have the same problem the loop sample player vita it's a product that just seems to thrown in without testing....I have tried loading Acid as administrator,loaded normal ,I've tried drag drop Stereo mono 24bit 16bit samples wav ogg etc .I have use and do use Native instrument Maschine 2 but I can be bit heavy on my laptop help please....I feel like I'm losing my mind with this product

LooneyBinJim wrote on 9/10/2018, 3:46 PM

Problem Solved ,...Work Around?

Dear Shea,

Best regards,

Torsten

I also have the same problem the loop sample player vita it's a product that just seems to thrown in without testing....I have tried loading Acid as administrator,loaded normal ,I've tried drag drop Stereo mono 24bit 16bit samples wav ogg etc .I have use and do use Native instrument Maschine 2 but I can be bit heavy on my laptop help please....I feel like I'm losing my mind with this product

This Is fixed but its crap.

The only way i can this to work so far is to load the vita sample player on track..Then i have found its possible to drag and drop a wav any bit etc from window explorer into the vita this works ...but its not the way to work .WHY cant i drag a wav from \cid explorer into Vita .

Loading up another program to preview your samples to make use of a plug in.This cost time power and inspiration.

Again School boy Error ..

THIS IS CRAP