account email should have been changed before order

RoyRogers wrote on 4/2/2020, 10:31 AM

I just ordered Xara Web Prem 365 but had the wrong email in my account info so I didn't get the software download information. Please send it to removed by Moderator. My old account info was removed by Moderator

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 4/2/2020, 10:52 AM

@RoyRogers

Welcome to the Magix forums.

This is a public, user to user forum, not a contact for Magix support. You should never post personal, confidential data, like your email address unless you wish to invite a potential deluge of spam. Hence I have removed them from your post.

To resolve your problem you need to use the Contact button in the header of any forum page to contact Magix Sales. Alternatively, you may wish to use this page where you will need to log in with your old email address and password and again, contact Sales support and explain the problem.

Just be aware that, in the current pandemic situation, you may not receive a very fast reply!

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam