EXPORT IN MP3 (o altro) non va - dont'work

leonardo-bonomi ha scritto il 20.10.2021 ore 09:00

Ciao a tutti. Dopo aver cambiato PC (su cui funzionava tutto correttamente), ho installato MAGIX MUSIC MAKER 17 (originale) su un notebook HP e su un LENOVO THINKBOOK (entrambi con windows 10 e Windows Media Player installato), ho attivato correttamente il prodotto ma la funzione ESPORTA IN MP3 non è abilitata (tramite FILE / ESPORTA tutte le funzioni sono disabilitate in colore grigio chiaro). Come si attiva questa funzione? Mi manca qualcosa? Grazie mille.

Hello to all. Having changed PC (on which everything worked fine), I installed MAGIX MUSIC MAKER 17 (original) on an HP notebook and on an LENOVO THINKBOOK (both with windows 10 and Windows Media Player installed), I activated correctly the product but the EXPORT TO MP3 function is not enabled (by FILE / EXPORT all functions are disabled in light gray color). How do i activate this function? I miss something? Thank you very much.

Commenti

SP. ha scritto il 25.10.2021 ore 00:30

@leonardo-bonomi

Hello! Please make a right click on the program icon and select properties. There you can try to set compatibility mode to Windows 7. Does this help?

leonardo-bonomi ha scritto il 25.10.2021 ore 19:01

Thanks for the reply. I tried to do as you told me but nothing changes: all export options are disabled (see attachment).

SP. ha scritto il 25.10.2021 ore 23:19

@leonardo-bonomi Why are you using the free silver edition? Have you tried the full Music Maker 17 edition? Does this problem appear on both computers or just on one computer?

leonardo-bonomi ha scritto il 26.10.2021 ore 21:19

Hi, I also tried with MUSIC MAKER 17 (from original cd) but the problem is the same: the EXPORT function is not enabled (MP3, wave, etc.) and it does it on both notebooks. For now I solved it by downloading MAGIX MUSIC MAKER 30 from the site and at least it works EXPORT / in wave.

SP. ha scritto il 26.10.2021 ore 23:01

@leonardo-bonomi Does Music Maker 30 accept your Music Maker 17 serial number to unlock some export features?

Maybe Music Maker 17 relies on an old version of Windows Media Player for export and it doesn't work with current Windows 10 versions. Have you ever had it working correctly under Windows 10?

leonardo-bonomi ha scritto il 27.10.2021 ore 09:11

- MUSIC MAKER 30 does not require activation but an online registration (the EXPORT function works in wave, ogg, etc. - to export to MP3 you must have the Premium version)

- in the previous PC I was using Windows XP (holy and blessed) and it worked perfectly

maxcon62 ha scritto il 27.10.2021 ore 21:24

in the previous PC I was using Windows XP (holy and blessed) and it worked perfectly

solo i programmi dal 2015 sono compatibili con Win 10, probabilmente da questo dipende il problema

MUSIC MAKER 30 does not require activation but an online registration (the EXPORT function works in wave, ogg, etc. - to export to MP3 you must have the Premium version)

puoi attivare versioni anche precedenti in Music Maker 30, ma dalla versione MX (2012) in poi

https://www.magix.info/it/assistenza/articolo/attiva-le-funzioni-contenuti-edizioni-acquistati-per-music-maker--441/

leonardo-bonomi ha scritto il 29.10.2021 ore 11:27

Ok, grazie per le risposte.