Commenti

SP. ha scritto il 29.04.2022 ore 20:49

Potresti fare uno screenshot di ciò che stai cercando di fare e del messaggio di errore che ricevi? Puoi usare lo "Snipping Tool" per creare degli screenshot. 

Puoi caricare gli screenshot con l'icona della freccia blu sopra la casella di testo.

Could you please make a screenshot of what you are trying to do and the error message you are getting? You can use the "Snipping Tool" to create screenshots. You can upload screenshots with the blue arrow icon above the textbox.

gunbjo ha scritto il 01.05.2022 ore 20:45

I am sorry but I haven't made a screenshot for many years so I,m not sure how to do. I don't think I have anything like the picture you are showing. I have Magix on a dvd so I tried to repair it but nothing happened. Maybe i'll reinstall it. Othewise it is very simple what I'm trying to do. When i'm trying to connect an instrument to a track I eighter click on the arrow in the track header or directly on the track. then the message " There is no instrument selected". My program is in english. If I change to an old melody and click on any insrument already used the instrument will appear.

gunbjo

SP. ha scritto il 01.05.2022 ore 21:17

@gunbjo You should be able to reset the program settings in the Help menu. Maybe this will solve your problem. It's worth a try.

gunbjo ha scritto il 03.05.2022 ore 23:00

No, it didn't help unfortunately. I have looked in my project files and I have created different folders by misstake 2016 when I renewed the program so I've got 3 different project folders now. I guess something went wrong there.

In the old folders every file was connected under the project folder, but after installing the new program 2016 the instrument files seemed to be put somewhere else. Now I can't find this folder and I think I've deleded it by misstake but I don't understand how I did it. Anyhow two of these project groups have lost their connections to the instrument files. Clicking on a melody I get an answer that it can't find the element, but I can't delete these emty melody folders. It says it can't be deleted. It should be possible I guess but I don't know how to do. Then I'll disinstall it and reinstall it again. And I don't know what element means.