Audio cleanic de luxe 15 et 17

potager3 Posté à 07/03/2023 21:16

Hello, On my old windows 7 computer I have the Magix Audio Cleanic 15 software. In this software there is a Music Editor function. This function allowed me to increase or decrease the volume of the sound by precisely delimiting parts, which was extremely useful, of a piece of music. On my new Windows 10 computer, I purchased the Magix Audio Cleanic 17 software as a download. I cannot find this Music Editor function on this Magix Audio Cleanic 17. Can you help me on this subject ? If I want to reinstall this old Magix 15 software in addition to Magix 17, on my new computer, what should I do ? What is the procedure to allow me to recover this Magix 15 program to reinstall it on my new Windows 10 computer. I am at your disposal for any details you may need.

Commentaires

SP. Posté à 07/03/2023 21:20

@potager3 Have you checked the installation folder of Audio Cleaning Lab 17? Maybe the editor is inside the folder.

You might be able to download all your registered software from your customer account at Magix.com. You only need to log in with your e-mail address and password. Then look under "My Products ".