Vita 2 does not work

Sigrid-Rodrguez escrito el 13.05.AM a las 05:10 horas

Hello. I spent A LOT of time trying to solve this by myself, but still can't figure it out. I also contacted technical support, but they didn't seem to understand the problem.

Some years ago, I bought Magix Music Maker 2017. Now I uninstalled it, and installed the new version, by downloading the latest installer. I followed every step, I checked every similar post, but nothing is working. I downloaded the program, didn't check the box that included additional content, waited until it finished, downloaded all the instruments from the store, and finally installed them. I left the standard installation to do its job, and didn't change anything. But somehow, I don't know why, the files that are part of Vita 2 plus presets just won't appear anywhere.

(This was the post I was following: https://www.magix.info/us/tutorials/how-to-unlock-functions-instruments-soundpools-and-presets--1200673/).

Now, if I go to the store, the product is acquired.

I searched on my computer, and it seems that the files always end up somewhere else, but when I move them, they won't load.

These are the locations where I am finding the (ones that I believe to be) instruments:

An this is the one where the only preset that loads (Vita Acoustic Drum Kit Percussion) is stored:

THE SOLUTION IS NOT DOWNLOADING EVERYTHING ALL OVER AGAIN.
I already tried that. Counted 7 times, and this took about two days. None of them worked.

Any idea how to solve this?

Thank you.

Comentarios

Todavía sin comentarios: escribe tú el primero...