Kommentare

Ehemaliger User schrieb am 12.08.2011 um 15:23 Uhr

Copyright is a law in UK, US and Singapore !

You may print the copyright sign on the DVD surface, that's all.

e.g.: © 2010-2011 by lavecolor43

Or did you mean a copy protection ?
No, that's not possible.

yvon-robert schrieb am 12.08.2011 um 17:58 Uhr

Bonjour,

Personnellement je vous suggère de placer au moins dans le générique début et fin de votre travail ''Tous droits réservés'' ou ''All rights reserved'' aussi d'afficher comme à la TV un petit logo toujours à la même place sur votre film afin de personnaliser votre produit. Sur vimeo vous serez protégé car vous gardez vos droits sur YouTube c'est pas aussi clair. De toutes façons vous devez indiquez que vous êtes le propriétaire du matériel et une mise ne garde permet des actions légales.

Impression sur le CD ou DVD ou BR des droits réservés et une identification de votre société ou personnelle soit téléphone, email etc...

Il y a un tuto que j'ai fait a cet effet.

Salutations,

YR

yvon-robert schrieb am 12.08.2011 um 18:04 Uhr

Excuse me to the previous answer in French

Hello,
Personally I suggest you place at least in the credits start and end of your work''Copyright''or''All rights reserved''also displayed on TV as a small logo always in the same place on your film to customize your product. On vimeo you will be protected as you keep your rights on YouTube is not as clear. In any case you must indicate that you are the owner of the material and can not keep up legal action.
Printing on the CD or DVD or BR rights reserved and identification of your company or personal identification or telephone, email etc ...
There is a tutorial I made for this purpose. (French, but English software)
Regards,
YR