Kommentare

SP. schrieb am 31.07.2021 um 15:40 Uhr

@Stuart-Morris You downloaded ZIP files from Producer Planet? You need to extract them into a folder of your choice. This can be done by a right click on the files and then select the "Extract All" option and follow the instructions. Then you need to add the folder to your Soundpools database with the help of the gear icon.

The standard folder for Soundpools should be C:\Users\Public\Documents\MAGIX\Common\Soundpools\Shop.

You should also be able to download Yoga directly inside the Music Maker in-app-store if you use the same account for Music Maker and Producer Planet. If you download via the Music Maker in-app-store the programm will extract and add the Soundpool automatically so you don't need to do this by hand.

Stuart-Morris schrieb am 31.07.2021 um 21:28 Uhr

Thanks, I have downloaded the package and its on my magix music package

Now, when I press record to do a voice over ,the red record button, it clicks but dosent actually record my voice

This is the reason I got this package so I could record my own Meditations with my own voice over

Any advice as to why its not recording my voice

SP. schrieb am 31.07.2021 um 22:48 Uhr

@Stuart-Morris Be sure you have selected your microphone as an input and activate AUDIO REC on the track you want to record your voice. You can open the recording settings by clicking on the gear icon next to the record button. Look at this image:

In case it doesn't work you need to setup the audio driver in the program settings. Direct Sound should work fine. If you want to use ASIO (which is necessary if you want realtime-monitoring) you need to configure all inputs and outputs by clicking on the "Advanced..." button.