Yes, this appears to work with samples, but it won’t work properly wit

Jason-Kristiansen wrote on 5/15/2021, 7:59 PM

Yes, this appears to work with samples, but it won’t work properly with the MIDI

Interface.  Although it’s registering the notes with the Magix low latency Asio 16 driver, 
there’s no sound, when recording or playback. I can only use a USB Codec, not 

Realtek drivers. When played back using the MME it does register what’s been

recorded.  Can you help me here or give me a download link for a brand new driver ?

Thanks, Jason..

Comments

SP. wrote on 5/16/2021, 2:37 AM

@Jason-Kristiansenl Hello. Magix Low Latency 2016 should work fine. Have you clicked on the "Settings" button and activated your Soundcard and it's inputs and outputs? Only then you'll get sound. I don't know what you mean with "USB Codec". A screenshot off your settings would be very helpful. Be also sure you have selected the correct Monitoring Mode and activated monitoring in the track header and in the transport control.

If you want sound when recording you need to select Magix Low Latency 2016 or another ASIO driver.

You can use other ASIO drivers like ASIO4ALL or the FL Studio ASIO driver which comes with the free demo version of FL Studio.

Or you can get an external USB audio interface with an ASIO driver. For example I'm using a Focusrite 2i4.