Comments

chris-stastny wrote on 12/17/2021, 12:29 AM

wtf is taking so long its been 7 hours sence i bought this and i already regret it i guess im going to find a different program time is money big money you wasting my time and i bought your program time is money time is money hurry up

craig-d wrote on 12/17/2021, 2:14 AM

Hi...umm, there's very little info about your issue. this isn't a magix support page, it is a user based forum, in which other users of the program help each other--and they do that at their own convenience, when they have time. regarding your issue: do you mean that you've changed email addresses, and now you can't activate the program because you're entering the wrong email address? if that's the issue, it's a simple one--just use the email address that it was registered to originally at the activation screen. if you can't remember that email address, or if you entered a typo by mistake on that email address (very common), then you can contact the magix support team, give them your valid serial number, and they'll track it down and make sure you get into the program. i hope this helps! and welcome to the forums!

emmrecs wrote on 12/17/2021, 3:50 AM

@chris-stastny

If you really want help from other users then, as @craig-d has written, you really do need to a) exercise some patience, and b) give us a lot more detail about the problem.

In addition to what @craig-d has suggested, if there is an error with your registered email address you can go to your Magix account, log in with whichever email address is currently registered to your account (presumably the "wrong" one) go to User data and change your email address to the correct one.

If that fails you will need to email infoservice@magix.net and fully explain the problem to them.

BTW "time is money" for almost everyone in the world; users who post here are giving their time freely (including the moderators, who are not Magix employees).

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

chris-stastny wrote on 12/17/2021, 9:46 AM

I typed in the correct email address my computer auto pasted an incorrect wrong email adress that doesn't work i never recieved a serial code i have a redeem code that does not work should i send that to support

rraud wrote on 12/17/2021, 10:24 AM

A coupon redemption code and the actual SF serial code are different. Assuming you purchased Sound Forge from a third-party sellers like Best Buy, Amazon, Guitar Center, ect., You enter the coupon code and Magix gives you the serial. See this recent thread
https://www.magix.info/us/forum/serial-number--1289270/

btw, after registration, archive the serial and the email address you use to register/activate the product should need to download or reinstall on an alternate PC, or access the Magix Download or Service Center for the PDF manual, ect.

btw, welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users community .

chris-stastny wrote on 12/19/2021, 2:57 AM

it says my voucher i bought from best buy has already been used or is invalid

SP. wrote on 12/19/2021, 3:10 AM

@chris-stastny Can you enter your incorrect e-mail address and password here to log into your user account? https://www.magix.com/int/support/my-service-center

You can change your e-mail address to the correct one in the account settings and your license should also be listed under "My Products".

rraud wrote on 12/19/2021, 11:51 AM

it says my voucher i bought from best buy has already been used or is invalid

You may have to contact Best Buy then.

I always recommend purchasing Sound Forge directly from Magix, Unfortunately others have had similar issues with third-party retailers, though some folks mistake the voucher code for the Sound Forge activation serial which is different.