wont accept my serial says already used

robert-k5134 wrote on 11/25/2021, 9:21 AM

These are the errors I get I have removed re-downloaded and new install cat get past this I got this with the upgrade from Magix to 2022 64 machine plenty memory it just wont get past error14 any help please

Comments

rraud wrote on 11/25/2021, 9:48 AM

Are you using the email address that was previously used? Your SF serial code and your email address are paired. If you wish to use a different email, you must change it in your Magix account profile.

Did you download the SF version that you purchased? You cannot activate SF Audio Studio with a SF Pro serial or visa-versa.

Otherwise, you can email Magix customer support at: infoservice@magix.net

btw, @robert-k5134, you should not display serial codes and other personal info on this 'public' forum.

robert-k5134 wrote on 11/25/2021, 9:53 AM

I agree i noticed i blocked one view then forgot to block the other great reminder for anyone. BTW downloaded fx directly from Magix from an email originally then later directly from the site still no hope

rraud wrote on 11/25/2021, 10:08 AM

Is your SF license activated on two other PCs already?

I not familiar with that Fx package of if it needs a separate or different activation. Email Magix customer service, they will help you out with the activation issue.

robert-k5134 wrote on 11/25/2021, 10:42 AM

Thanks for the thought I checked the only other computer not even downloaded there And I have sent email I am supposed to have 2 lic but only going on one machine for now on my page shows registered but not used can't get past sign in issue registered at magix

robert-k5134 wrote on 11/25/2021, 10:46 AM

what it shows i down loaded from the original email first time had an issue took out downloaded from here same serial same issue

craig-d wrote on 11/26/2021, 2:06 AM

I don't know if you completely understood what was suggested earlier...and I don't quite understand each of your messages...but error code -14 could mean two things:

1) you used a serial number for the wrong program. for example: if you have a serial number for version 12, it won't work with version 14...also, check and make sure your serial number is for Sound Forge Pro or Sound Forge Audio Studio...you have to be exact.

or

2) you are using the correct serial number, but the email address you've entered at the activation screen is not the email address you originally used to activate the program. So if you have changed your email address, or have multiple email addresses, make sure you are entering the correct one associated with that serial number.

Those are the possibilities, I hope this helps!

SP. wrote on 11/26/2021, 4:29 AM

@robert-k5134 I don't see a Sound Forge Audio Studio license in your screenshots. It shows the WizardFX Suite!

You need to install the WizardFX Suite and add the installtion path to the VST path in the program settings of Music Maker and then scan the path. After that you can add the WizardFX plugins as effects for audio objects and audio tracks in Music Maker. After opening the plugins for the first time you need to enter the serial number from your account.

Did you download your Sound Forge Audio Studio version from the Music Maker shop?

robert-k5134 wrote on 11/26/2021, 8:27 AM

in screen shot is what i downloaded from Magix 2022 and fx version it down loaded fine just wont accept serial same email as original purchase i'll try the path method

robert-k5134 wrote on 11/26/2021, 12:11 PM

thanks for help but a light just came on why do i have sound forge 12 did it come with magix package ? i get that message when i try to open sound forge as stand alone program so i'm thinking it installs with magix but not as stand alone program what you think?

rraud wrote on 11/26/2021, 12:35 PM

Sound Forge is a package and depending on which one, includes plug-ins and other software.
https://www.magix.com/us/music-editing/sound-forge/sound-forge-pro/version-comparison/

Sound Forge Audio Studio (or Pro) is included with some of the Vegas and Samplitude deals as well as MM premium but usually do not include the third-party software that is included when SF is purchased singularly
Look at at your purchase info to find out exactly what package you purchased. In any case Sound Forge would have a unique serial code to activate.

As was stated, you cannot use a Sound Forge 12 serial to activate other versions, i.e., before or after Sound Forge 12 (AS or Pro).

robert-k5134 wrote on 11/27/2021, 8:49 AM

problem solved I learned to read LOL it appears that sound forge was installed with mm premium but is a trial the fx is correct they want me to buy sound forge to get serial God I appreciate all the conversation and help

rraud wrote on 11/27/2021, 9:45 AM

According to the Magix MM webpage, "Music Maker 2022 Premium Edition, does include Sound Forge Audio Studio-12.. which should have it's own unique  serial code. If you did not receive the serial code, contact sales@magix.net

robert-k5134 wrote on 11/27/2021, 11:02 AM

true trial version i'll see what their email says