Wishlist of things to be added to Samplitude

aglith wrote on 12/28/2023, 3:52 PM

I am running Samplitude ProX7 and there are some basic things that I want to be added to the program. Maybe these have been adressed in ProX8 and if so let me know. Here is my list:

1) The tempo menu in the transport window has since forever had the lowest tempo set at 85bpm. I often use slower tempos so it would be nice if the menu had bpm from 50 and upwards in increments of 5 so I don't have to double click and write the tempo in the field if I want a tempo of 70. Should be an easy fix.

2) Midi clock output. In the sync menu you can only choose one midi port to receive midi clock. I don't get this. Most people have midi interfaces with multiple midi ports so please add the option to send midi clock to multiple selected ports and to all ports. 

3) Mixer window resize elements. I want to be able to resize mixer elements more than using the -/+ symbols. I want to be able to drag the line between aux and plugins to decide how many aux sends are visible and the same with the plugins. I also want to be able to have longer faders. 

Feel free to add to the list or comment.

Comments

browj2 wrote on 12/28/2023, 4:05 PM

@aglith

Hi,

I suggest that you join and post this on the Samplitude Pro forum.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos