Comments

SP. wrote on 8/24/2023, 5:28 PM

@Joseph-Davis5395 The files need to be placed in the exact same location like on your previous computer.

It could also be, that you don't run ACID with the necessary user privileges. Does it make a difference if you run ACID as administrator by right clicking on the program icon?

leon-g wrote on 8/24/2023, 7:35 PM

Is there a fix for AP 11 for Windows 11 and the temp folder thing .. None of my old acid files will load .. I get a message saying the Folder is low and to free up space. I moved to a Different drive and a new folder that is empty and i still get the message

Save all your work using Save As and checking the "copy all media with project" in a designated folder of the song you are working on so no files get deleted accidentally. "copy all media with project" will collect all and put everything in teh folder of your choosing. Go to Preferences. Under Temporary File Folder, follow that path and delete everything in Acid Pro Temp 3f38 folder. See if this helps your cause.

Joseph-Davis5395 wrote on 11/6/2023, 8:42 AM

Thank you for you cements however My files have always been on an ext HD and zipped for years.. I upgraded to acid pro 11 use windows 11 64 bit it installs fine but I get a low space error when I try to load any of my old projects...I have run as admin also and still the same error message

Geoffrey-C wrote on 11/26/2023, 8:20 AM

Is there a fix for AP 11 for Windows 11 and the temp folder thing .. None of my old acid files will load .. I get a message saying the Folder is low and to free up space. I moved to a Different drive and a new folder that is empty and i still get the message

Hey there @Joseph-Davis5395. I know we found a solution offline and I posted it on another topic in this forum. I will post it here as well:

POSSIBLE SOLUTION/WORKAROUND

While ACID Pro 8 - 11 operate on a 64-bit architecture, there is a possibility that it may not detect HDDs or SSDs larger than 2TB. To address this issue, consider utilizing an external USB drive or an internal drive with a capacity of 1TB or less, just to ensure compatibility. Follow the steps below:

1.    At the top of the menu, click on "Options"
2.    At the dropdown menu, click on "Preferences"
3.    Select the "Folders" tab.
4.    Look for the "Temporary files folder" field and click the "Browse" button.
5.    Select your drive and click "OK"
6.    Click "OK" to close the preferences window.
7.    Restart ACID Pro (8, 9, 10, 11).

Hope this helps!!

Geoffrey C