Will not function in Windows11x64

LeonardWoolgar wrote on 11/2/2021, 9:57 PM

I upgraded from Windows 10x64 to Windows 11x64 today and though some of the Programs which I have still function not so with MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab; there is no sound being captured from my Vinyl whatsoever. I have done many under Wundows 10 but there must be a bug with Windows 11. Please look into this for me.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 11/3/2021, 4:39 AM

@LeonardWoolgar

You have been previously advised that these are user to user forums, so no-one here can look into this for you, sorry.

In this earlier thread which you created, you were asked for more details about your system, but you never replied. That request still stands!  Please help us to help you by fully answering ALL the questions posed to you. You can see (and use) your computer, we cannot.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam