Why is the photo upload not working?

dennis-mcvay wrote on 5/6/2008, 6:58 PM
Every time I go to upload a photo the dialog box appears - I can click normal or express and nothing happens? - I have downloaded all MS and flash updates and still nothing - I click OK to take me back where I started - Please help. Otherwise, If I can't upload photos then I might as well buy another program that works.

Comments

ralftaro wrote on 5/7/2008, 2:24 AM
Make sure to disable any pop-up blockers you might have running and any kind of pop-up blocking functionality by your browser.

If you can get to the dialog where you can choose between normal and express upload but cannot proceed beyond that stage, it's a dead giveaway that a pop-up blocker is the problem. Basically, up to that stage, including the normal/express selection dialog, everything is implemented in Flash, but once you click on one of the two choices, Website Maker is trying to launch a small new browser window that is not operating on Flash. This is the critical point where a pop-up blocker will step in and obstruct the intended functionality.
andreas-jansson wrote on 8/7/2008, 11:10 AM
Hey, I have this problem to.
I have tried with this. I have disable all my pop up blockers. but it still don't work. whats wrong?