Why is my Music Maker 2021 Premium Edition platform blocked by the Pro

Juri-Viiras wrote on 6/17/2021, 1:18 AM

Why is my Music Maker 2021 Premium Edition platform blocked by the Program extension. I bought Music Maker 2021 Premium Edition, Order number is: Removed by moderator I tried to enter the serial number to activate the platform back, but it didn't help. Shows that the platform has a free status? This is the third time that Program extension has illegally tracked my platform. Please remove this intermediary from me. Regards Juri Viiras

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 6/17/2021, 4:18 AM

@Juri-Viiras

You have been previously advised at least twice that confidential data like serial and order numbers should NEVER be posted to a public forum like this one. Hence, your post has been edited.

I honestly am not sure what you mean when you say that MM is blocked by the Program extension. I'm going to guess that you mean you cannot activate and register the program because your connection to the Magix server is somehow not being made, or that the necessary licence check cannot be completed. The usual reason for this is that your Antivirus and/or Firewall is blocking the connection from being made. You need to check the connection permissions allowed in either or both of these and ensure that such connections are allowed! As a temporary solution you could turn off your AV and Firewall, including Windows Defender, and then try again to make the connection.

You also wrote This is the third time that Program extension has illegally tracked my platform. Please remove this intermediary from me. The licence check is a program requirement, there is nothing illegal about it. It is the process whereby Magix are able to ensure that any installation of Music Maker, or any other Magix program, is actually legal, i.e. paid for if it is one the paid for variants. If this check does not/cannot be run then yes, your version will be the Free variant. To be entirely clear: you cannot run MM in anything other than Free mode if you deliberately block the licence check.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Last changed by emmrecs on 6/17/2021, 4:20 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Juri-Viiras wrote on 6/17/2021, 4:51 AM

I found how to reactivate the platform. I logged out from the platform and then logged in. I entered the serial number and the platform was successfully activated. thank you for your help. Best regards Juri Viiras