Why I cannot post anything for 48 hours now? Magix Website

Akrivis wrote on 4/15/2014, 9:16 AM

This website policy is pretty silly with 3 media per day? Other sites are battling for content. For 2 days now I cannot post anything because the counter is broken. Think of media as money. You are offering Magix your money and they say...sorry we only take 3 dollars per day...  A jpeg eg. is only 500k!! And mp3 is only 5-8 MB... I do not understand this...

I have commetns on my songs and I have promised new songs and I feel rude now.

Comments

browj2 wrote on 4/15/2014, 12:48 PM

Hi,

You say that there is a limit to posting on your Online Album? I have never had this problem. I don't post, I upload or basically copy files into my album.

Are you sure you mean your Online Album on the Magix website?

Or do you mean posting to the Show & Discuss part of this present Magix Multimedia Community?

Last changed by browj2 on 4/15/2014, 12:48 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2024 with MM2023 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

johnebaker wrote on 4/15/2014, 3:45 PM

Hi

The Show & Discuss upload limit is there for a very good reason - to stop spammers and other undesirables uploading masses of files clogging up and slowing down the servers for everyone else.

. . . . You are offering Magix your money . . . .

The Show and Discuss does not cost a single cent to use - it is a free service provided by Magix.

John

Last changed by johnebaker on 4/15/2014, 3:45 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

Akrivis wrote on 4/16/2014, 5:46 PM

Where is my online album? 

Can you give me an example hyperllink? 

I clicked around for a while could not find it.

I thought there was only show and tell. If you can arrange an album thats great then you can just share the link in show and tell - so people can see more than one or two paintings a day...

thanks again,

A

Last changed by Akrivis on 4/16/2014, 5:46 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

X5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*XJS*C4JDBQADN1.NSBN3*2IDNEN*GTUBE-STANDARD-ANTI-UBE-TEST-EMAIL*C.34X

browj2 wrote on 4/16/2014, 6:12 PM

Hi A,

I was being a bit mean because you selected "Online Album" as the category that shows up. Take a look at your posting, just above the text. It says "Your question refers to Online Album." Thus......

The online album is your personal site if you want to create one, that can be password controlled and shared with friends and family. Check the Magix online site.

John EB has explained to you the reasons behind the restrictions on posting in Show&Discuss. We are already being spammed on this forum. Take a look under the Forum tab, and the 2 bottom topics, Member forums and Off topic. Some people are posting lists of movie links along with other garbage trying to sell things. Someone managed to also do this in this Q&A forum. This is of no value to us whatsoever. We would not like to see them doing this also in the Show&Discuss part. Remember, this is a Magix user community forum.

Last changed by browj2 on 4/16/2014, 6:12 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2024 with MM2023 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

Akrivis wrote on 4/16/2014, 6:54 PM

Hi A,

I was being a bit mean because you selected "Online Album" as the category that shows up. Take a look at your posting, just above the text. It says "Your question refers to Online Album." Thus......

The online album is your personal site if you want to create one, that can be password controlled and shared with friends and family. Check the Magix online site.

John EB has explained to you the reasons behind the restrictions on posting in Show&Discuss. We are already being spammed on this forum. Take a look under the Forum tab, and the 2 bottom topics, Member forums and Off topic. Some people are posting lists of movie links along with other garbage trying to sell things. Someone managed to also do this in this Q&A forum. This is of no value to us whatsoever. We would not like to see them doing this also in the Show&Discuss part. Remember, this is a Magix user community forum.

aha! thanks, i thought it was created by default as part of THIS profile. i thought this was the online album at first. if you take a look at my signature string it is a fusion of eicars and an antispam string which stops spammers from using any of my content.. the first will make a-v software delete it if it is saved, the second will block it if it is transmitted. X5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*XJS*C4JDBQADN1.NSBN3*2IDNEN*GTUBE-STANDARD-ANTI-UBE-TEST-EMAIL*C.34X

i am getting a little slower with the grey hairs these days...have to use tricks...

I will check out the online website thing, I assumed you had to use magix website maker for that.

I use notepad for html usually, just old fashioned.

When I was a child, just knee high to a spotted  goat, hunting snakes with the irula tribe,

all we had was notepad.

You can even edit video with notepad. ;-)   (Copy+B)

thanks again, 

A

Last changed by Akrivis on 4/16/2014, 6:54 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

X5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*XJS*C4JDBQADN1.NSBN3*2IDNEN*GTUBE-STANDARD-ANTI-UBE-TEST-EMAIL*C.34X