why doesn't it register EASILY? It's so hard to GET the VOUCHER #

Shandoah-Mason wrote on 9/6/2021, 3:57 PM

Its ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE TO SIMPLY REGISTER THE VOUCHER NUMBER IN. - THE VERRY FIRST* STEP. RIDICULOUS THAT THERE'S NOBODY TO HELP YOU OUT EITHER. IT WAS THE ONLY AUDIO RECORDING PROGRAM THAT BEST BUY OFFERED!! SO I GET IT AS A BIRTHDAY GIFT, AND THIS* IS WHAT I GET? NOTHING!!! WOW. IT SIMPLY LIES BY SAYING IT'S COMPATIBLE WITH ALL MY SPECS, BUT THEN IT WON'T WORK. NOW MY AUDIO IS NOT WORKING AT ALL. THX "MAGIX" WISH SOMEONE WOULD JUUUST HELP ME!! LIKE THE GEEK SQUAD? I RE-BOUGHT THE PROGRAM WITH THE PLAN* TO GO STRAIGHT TO BEST BUY WITH IT & MY LAPTOP & HAVE THEM HELP ME. NOBODY ON HERE WILL PROBABLY EVER SEE THIS, SO - I PRAY THE GEEK SQUAD HELPS THEN. IF ANYONE KNOWS WHY MY AUDIO IS ALL MESSED UP SO NOW THAT I BOUGHT A $70 PROGRAM ONLINE TO TEST IT OUT AND SUDDENLY AL MY AUDIO INPUT/OUTPUT ISN'T WORKING, HELP!!!!!!!

Comments

SP. wrote on 9/6/2021, 4:26 PM

@Shandoah-Mason You need to adjust the audio driver in the program settings of Sound Forge. Have you done this? Please make a screenshot of your settings and show it to us.

You can enter voucher codes here https://www.magix.com/redeem

rraud wrote on 9/6/2021, 6:20 PM

Your post is more of a rant than a request for help. Are you stating you have downloaded and installed Sound Forge Audio Studio 15 but cannot activate it, or did you activate it but SF will not record or playback audio?

NOBODY ON HERE WILL PROBABLY EVER SEE THIS,

This is a users forum. If you desire help directly from Magix, you must formally request a ticket through support. However most issues have already been dealt with by other users on the forum.

btw, welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users forum @Shandoah-Mason and you do not need to post in all caps.