White Noise

DreB wrote on 3/10/2021, 9:06 AM

I was running Acid Music Studio 11 and upgraded to Acid Pro 10. All of my files played back perfectly in Music Studio but when I upgraded last night, all of my tracks began to have white noise randomly as well as cut out. I searched online with only a few people running into the same issue but not with the same version I am running. One of the fixes suggested was to change the audio device to a different driver. I tried this troubleshoot but nothing has worked. Someone had mentioned bitrate but that shouldn't be the case since I literally have not changed any settings within the individual tracks themselves. I have uninstalled/reinstalled and I have even gone to lengths of reverting back to Music Studio 11 to see if that negates the problem. Nothing has worked. I'm tech savy but I am nothing of a genius when it comes to DAWs and the intricacies. ANY HELP WOULD BE WELCOMED!

Comments

Former user wrote on 3/10/2021, 11:15 PM

Hey DreB, the files made in Music Studio 11 possibly had a code written in them that is not being correctly read by Acid Pro. Since I own both music studio and acid pro and just as courtesy as no one is answering you, I tested it and I was able to recreate the issue. I am too unmotivated to research any further for a solution. Good luck.