Where to find/download AUDIO PLUGIN UNION - wizardFX Volume Former

Nelly-J wrote on 1/26/2022, 7:01 PM

Hi,

I recently purchased MM Premium 2022 for Windows and I see that "AUDIO PLUGIN UNION - wizardFX Volume Former" is bundled in for free, I have been supplied the serial number to activate the software but I'm not sure where the software is to be found as there is no download link in the welcome email or product registration in Magix site, I entered the S/N into MM Premium and it just says code not recognised, if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks

Comments

SP. wrote on 1/26/2022, 8:58 PM

@Nelly-J Depending on what kind of number you got I would try to enter it here https://www.magix.com/us/support/my-service-center/product-downloads/ or here http://www.magix.com/redeem/

Nelly-J wrote on 1/26/2022, 9:47 PM

Sorry I should have said I tried the download centre and redeem, the code is invalid for the redeem as the code starts P3-***** but in the download centre it recognises the code and tells me what the plugin is but does not give me a download link, I've read this plugin comes part of a suite by Magix called Wizard FX so I'm not sure if I have to download the entire suite and the code will unlock the audio plugin only from the suite, I guess I'll have to try it and find out. Thanks for your help...

MarcoStorm wrote on 1/27/2022, 12:21 AM

Dear @Nelly-J,

please check the Music Maker store in the category functions. There you should find the Volume Former. Either it is marked as purchased and you could just click install or your code is a coupon and you have to enter it in the purchase dialog.

Nelly-J wrote on 1/27/2022, 6:15 AM

@MarcoStorm Yes I have found the software in the store but they ask for a coupon code and all I have is a serial number, I will contact Magix support

Nelly-J wrote on 2/18/2022, 9:22 PM

Magix got in touch they realised it was an error at their end as they changed the name of the plug in and it was for the bundled Samplitude software and not MM, its been activated now