Comments

fan-boy wrote on 9/26/2018, 3:13 PM

@Samuel-Lovetro

here is the real reason , must purchase "Plus FX Advanced Sound Processing" Feature , from the In-App Store . "Stereo Processor" is part of that Feature's pack .

don't click on the actual media clip .

as part of each Track Controller is a tiny FX button . click the FX button ( FX button is next to the Fuzzy Red text ) . Next at the top of the menu click "Audio FX Rack Track" Stereo Processor should now be in the list to choose .

well , i did look whree you were at . i also see Stereo Processor there too . Both places have it .

Samuel-Lovetro wrote on 9/26/2018, 3:23 PM

Yeah, I wish that were true. In the screenshot, I clicked on the FX button and the list of effects come up, but no stereo processor. (See below)

fan-boy wrote on 9/26/2018, 3:41 PM

@Samuel-Lovetro

please read the updated post above , did you purchase the FX feature mentioned above ?

here is the real reason , must purchase "Plus FX Advanced Sound Processing" Feature , from the In-App Store . "Stereo Processor" is part of that Feature's pack

Samuel-Lovetro wrote on 9/26/2018, 3:43 PM

Just saw the part where I have to get the feature first. Thanks for pointing it out. I wish that was mentioned in the manual.

browj2 wrote on 9/26/2018, 4:47 PM

@Samuel-Lovetro

Check the comparison chart on the Magix website to see what is included. If you start paying for add-ons one at a time, you will quickly run up a big bill. It's usually less expensive to get Plus or Premium.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2024 with MM2023 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

Samuel-Lovetro wrote on 9/27/2018, 8:40 AM

I do have Premium. If you look at the premium page, it says nothing about effects. It does mention them for the free version but the descriptions of the versions do not say, "includes everything in the free version and..."

Also, in the manual, it lists the stereo proc as if it is included in the program. Nowhere does it say, "The stereo processor is bundled in the "Plus EFX" effects add-on. It would have been nice if they did.