Where do I find MM 2021 soundforge add-on serial number?

Phil-Smith wrote on 3/9/2021, 7:41 AM

I bought Music Maker 2021, which according to the as includes Sound forge, and indeed, Soundforge is installed on my system, but when I come to open it, it asks for email and serial number. The serial number is not included in my order conformation, as are the other addons. Where can I find the serial for Soundforge?

Cheers.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 3/9/2021, 8:22 AM

@Phil-Smith

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Have you checked all the information in the email you would have received when your purchase of MM Premium was confirmed? I would expect the serial number for the Soundforge installation to be included there.

If it is not, and assuming you have registered MM and so have a Magix account, go there, log in and check under My Products whether the serial number for Sound Forge Audio Studio 12 is listed. It certainly is in my account.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam