Comments

Graham-Hawker wrote on 12/18/2018, 7:26 AM

Go to "Your Products" in your account and you can download it from there. I extracted the downloaded file to the Soundpools folder but it doesn't show in the Soundpools list. I had to find it through the file manager tab. However it did become downloadable through the store. This was a different Soundpool because I can't see the one you mentioned.

Grifter wrote on 12/18/2018, 11:49 AM

Do you mean account on the website?

Graham-Hawker wrote on 12/18/2018, 12:39 PM

Yes - on producer planet.

Grifter wrote on 12/19/2018, 1:52 PM

Go to "Your Products" in your account and you can download it from there. I extracted the downloaded file to the Soundpools folder but it doesn't show in the Soundpools list. I had to find it through the file manager tab. However it did become downloadable through the store. This was a different Soundpool because I can't see the one you mentioned.

hmmm, so i did find them this way, but i have to choose everything every-time again, if i want to use them.

Grifter wrote on 12/19/2018, 1:55 PM

Graham-Hawker wrote on 12/19/2018, 2:04 PM

but i have to choose everything every-time again, if i want to use them.

I don't understand what you mean. You just select them through the file manager tab rather than the loops tab. However I see the options button in the loops window has the option to Add New Soundpools and so you then just find the folder and it's installed into the Loops.

Grifter wrote on 12/19/2018, 3:41 PM

I don't understand what you mean. You just select them through the file manager tab rather than the loops tab. However I see the options button in the loops window has the option to Add New Soundpools and so you then just find the folder and it's installed into the Loops.

Yeah, that is what i mean, i can choose them, but not add them in the pools

Graham-Hawker wrote on 12/19/2018, 3:55 PM

Yeah, that is what i mean, i can choose them, but not add them in the pools

So follow the instructions in my post in bold to do that.