Where are all my previously purchased sound pools and instruments?

Bruce-Meyer wrote on 2/26/2022, 10:03 PM

I haven't used Music Maker in a couple years as I only try and dabble in this occasionally. I just recently re-installed the program and I can't find where my previously purchased content from the store would be. I had quite a few collections and I do not remember all of them. I did remember one of them in the store but it is asking me to purchase again. Is there a way to show all my previously purchased content?

Comments

SP. wrote on 2/26/2022, 10:56 PM

@Bruce-Meyer Use the same e-mail account add you used in the past. Enter the serial numbers of old Music Maker versions you have bought in the past into the current version to unlock the contents. If you bought Vita Instruments before the Music Maker in-app-store was introduced you can contact customer support at infoservice@magix.net and show them your old order confirmation and serial number to get a coupon to acquire the instruments from the in-app-shop for free.

Bruce-Meyer wrote on 2/26/2022, 11:01 PM

@Bruce-Meyer Use the same e-mail account add you used in the past. Enter the serial numbers of old Music Maker versions you have bought in the past into the current version to unlock the contents. If you bought Vita Instruments before the Music Maker in-app-store was introduced you can contact customer support at infoservice@magix.net and show them your old order confirmation and serial number to get a coupon to acquire the instruments from the in-app-shop for free.

I tried entering the serial numbers for the versions I have and it only says all that content is already in my account.

But, the soundpools and instruments I am talking about are from the store and did not come with serial numbers. I ordered them through the store. I had an issue with this before when I had to reload my entire system and the support rep showed me where they were located and it was really simple but I just didn't notice. They were found in the store as already purchased, but this time I don't see any soundpools that were already purchased.

SP. wrote on 2/26/2022, 11:12 PM

@Bruce-Meyer Look in the download tab, if the Soundpools and instruments are listed there for you to download. If not, please go into the program settings and click on the button to clean up the store. This will delete the old cache of the store and will often help.

Bruce-Meyer wrote on 2/27/2022, 11:09 AM

@Bruce-Meyer Look in the download tab, if the Soundpools and instruments are listed there for you to download. If not, please go into the program settings and click on the button to clean up the store. This will delete the old cache of the store and will often help.

Ah there they are. When you said downloads tab it took me a bit to find it as "Downloads" is hidden in one of the tabs.

Thank you!