Comments

SP. wrote on 3/7/2023, 8:37 AM

@DeejayMaurice It runs unstable if you use VSTs. It's recommended to use something like Waves Studio Rack. Load this in Acid and then load all your VSTs inside Studio Rack. This will improve stability by a lot.

Air wrote on 3/16/2023, 7:38 PM

@DeejayMaurice any issues you encounter will be with AP 11 not Windows 11. AP11is the same as AP10 with different bloatware, all the same bug's and issues. I have AP10 on a Windows 11 computer, granted I don't use AP10 any more but when I have to retrieve an old file from it AP10 still crashes, freezes, locks up etc. just as it did in Windows 10. SP. is correct, AP10-11 does not like to play well with VST's or VSTi's but that's like saying "it's a great car as long as you don't use the engine" In the end, save your money till they fix it (if they ever do) then have another look.

sheppo wrote on 3/20/2023, 7:32 AM

I'm on windows 11 with AP11, and have no issues. Generally on its own, it does feel slightly more stable than AP10 on AP11, but that could be anecdotal, since it's more likely I'm just shying away from specific VSTs that I know cause problems. FWIW, I'm getting the same repeatable crashes with VSTs in Ableton Live too 🤷‍♂️

But yeah, some VSTs definitely run more stable in Studio Rack.