Comments

Former user wrote on 10/23/2020, 3:57 PM

There's no simple way to answer that question. I use AS14 as a basic platform for editing and noise reduction using VST plugs from companies other than Magix. There are a lot of routes you could go; no one is better than the other, IMO.

SomeMan wrote on 10/23/2020, 4:08 PM

I receiving promotions from MAGIX about Audio Studio, Audio Cleaning Lab, Music Maker and trying understand which is better for my voice files. All of them have many options. Which is closer to  human voice cleaning and improvement for Youtube?

SomeMan wrote on 10/23/2020, 4:14 PM

There's no simple way to answer that question. I use AS14 as a basic platform for editing and noise reduction using VST plugs from companies other than Magix. There are a lot of routes you could go; no one is better than the other, IMO.

Does Music Maker also good for this kind of job?

Former user wrote on 10/23/2020, 4:31 PM

I receiving promotions from MAGIX about Audio Studio, Audio Cleaning Lab, Music Maker and trying understand which is better for my voice files. All of them have many options. Which is closer to  human voice cleaning and improvement for Youtube?

Music Maker isn't designed for audio editing. It's more of a DAW for music production. Cleaning voice files is a relatively simple operation. You wouldn't need a terribly complex or expensive program for that.

Former user wrote on 10/23/2020, 4:35 PM

At any rate, you should download demos and try them out yourself before making any purchases.

SP. wrote on 10/23/2020, 4:44 PM

What do you mean by cleaning? Denoising? That can be done with free software. No need to buy something.

If you want to remove reverb, noises in the background or even out volume or loudness there is specialized software out there to do this easily like Izotope RX or Accusonus Era Pro.

rraud wrote on 10/23/2020, 5:42 PM

As was stated, be more specific for what you wish to accomplish... and your approx. budget.

SomeMan wrote on 10/23/2020, 6:01 PM

As was stated, be more specific for what you wish to accomplish... and your approx. budget.

Budget up to $100

SomeMan wrote on 10/23/2020, 6:01 PM

I think SOUND FORGE Audio Studio is the best choice for me now. MAGIX does proposal of Music Maker 2021 + Audio Studio 12 with good price. The last version of Audio Studio is 14. The question is: what is main difference between  SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 12 and 14?

Former user wrote on 10/23/2020, 6:12 PM

I think SOUND FORGE Audio Studio is the best choice for me now. MAGIX does proposal of Music Maker 2021 + Audio Studio 12 with good price. The last version of Audio Studio is 14. The question is: what is main difference between  SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 12 and 14?

AS12? Dunno. I can that AS14 is a huge improvement over AS13 in terms of VST support. AS14 runs a lot smoother generally. I wouldn't get AS12, good price or not. I would spend the bucks on AS14. I think you'd spare yourself a lot of headaches.

BTW, you DON'T NEED Music Maker. Music Maker wouldn't help you at all with the projects you have in mind.

rraud wrote on 10/23/2020, 6:12 PM

What do you mean by cleaning? Does "denoising" mean restoration type projects. You are probably limited to Cleaning Lab and freeware plug-ins for under $100. If CL comes with iZ's RX Elements. , that works well to attenuate din type noise, clicks and pops and occasional 'overs'. There are free editing applications available as well that allegedly do restoration and such..... but you get what you pay for.

Former user wrote on 10/23/2020, 6:42 PM

I'd recommend against freeware. Audacity has NR features, for example, but they really suck. It's worth spending money on a decent NR program or plug-in.