Comments

rraud wrote on 3/8/2024, 11:09 AM

Are you trying to 'record-what-you-hear' ?

Try using a different audio device for ACL. Windows Classic Wave Driver and MS Sound Mapper are usually trouble-free.

GRB wrote on 7/3/2024, 7:43 PM

I've recorded on a few occasions from webradio in Audio Lab 4 without issue. There must be a setting or driver issue somewhere....

Cheers and may the Music Season be 24/7/365 !

Magix Installed & Loved: ACID Pro 11 / Samplitude Music Studio X8 / Music Maker 2025 Premium / Sound Forge Audio Studio 17 / SF Audio Cleaning Lab 4....

--- Current System: HP Laptop, 64bit, AMD Ryzen 5 7520U with Radeon Graphics, 16gb ram, 256gb SSD, running Win 11 Home and a Seagate 4TB external drive.

GRB wrote on 7/4/2024, 10:11 AM

I just confirmed still works in my Cleaning Lab 4. Track seen and played was recorded on webradio station also shown. Must be a random setting gone wrong somewhere for you.

Cheers and may the Music Season be 24/7/365 !

Magix Installed & Loved: ACID Pro 11 / Samplitude Music Studio X8 / Music Maker 2025 Premium / Sound Forge Audio Studio 17 / SF Audio Cleaning Lab 4....

--- Current System: HP Laptop, 64bit, AMD Ryzen 5 7520U with Radeon Graphics, 16gb ram, 256gb SSD, running Win 11 Home and a Seagate 4TB external drive.

Can-Dive wrote on 7/21/2024, 1:44 AM

@Donald-Rivers @GRB

I can also confirm that webradio works in my SFACL4 as well but I also note that a lot of stations no longer work for some reason. I think Magix needs to do a general cleanup of their station database or enhance the system so that users can delete the stations that no longer work or they don't want.

@Donald-Rivers what specific station were you trying to listen to and record? I can test at my end.