wasn't given iZotope RX 7 Audio Editor serial number in my order.

Grid21 wrote on 5/25/2021, 11:22 PM

I just bought Vegas Pro 18, and in the download for Vegas Pro, it included iZotope RX 7 Audio Editor. However, in my email from Magix, they DID NOT include a license for it. I have ALREADY TRIED to look for support on Magix website and there was None to be found on their so-called "help portal". The only other option they gave for support was to post here in the forum. Can someone from Magix PLEASE contact me to help me? I don't appreciate a download being included with no serial number to activate the product.

Thanks

Grid

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 5/26/2021, 4:04 AM

@Grid21

First, this is not the forum for support on Vegas products. Please read this pinned post.

Second, these are user to user forums, so not a contact for any Magix support staff, sorry, and no-one from Magix is going to reply to you. Hence, my recommendation to visit the Vegas forums, where other users may well be able to assist you.

Just one question: you did check carefully ALL the information in the purchase confirmation email you received? Sometimes, the serial keys for these add-on products can be somewhat "hidden" at first sight.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Grid21 wrote on 5/26/2021, 10:23 PM

@Grid21

First, this is not the forum for support on Vegas products. Please read this pinned post.

Second, these are user to user forums, so not a contact for any Magix support staff, sorry, and no-one from Magix is going to reply to you. Hence, my recommendation to visit the Vegas forums, where other users may well be able to assist you.

Just one question: you did check carefully ALL the information in the purchase confirmation email you received? Sometimes, the serial keys for these add-on products can be somewhat "hidden" at first sight.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

I went to the Vegas support forum and got no help there, then I tried to check Magix support page with NO EMAIL. Yes I did check my email and there is no key for iZotope RX 7. I even do a find command on it and it didn't show up. Magix is no help with support and while I love their products, I am a little disappointed in the lack of help here and no email to speak of. They don't even have phone support.

emmrecs wrote on 5/27/2021, 4:41 AM

@Grid21

Thank you for the additional information you have provided.

I would suggest you email infoservice@magix.net to ask about the missing serial key.

HTH

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

browj2 wrote on 5/27/2021, 6:36 AM

@Grid21

I'm surprised that you got no help on the Vegas Forum; the users there are usually on top of things. Perhaps you can give us a link to your post there as I couldn't find it.

I did not see anywhere that iZotope RX7 Audio Editor or even Elements was being offered with Vegas 18.

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos