Comments

SP. wrote on 6/26/2021, 6:10 PM

@Eli-Mondragon Can you give some detailed description, sound snippet or example song of what you want to achieve?

Are you just trying to use a virtual nylon guitar VST instrument?

Eli-Mondragon wrote on 6/26/2021, 6:13 PM

i recorded a guitar part on notion 6 and want to use samplitude to make it sound more like a jazz guitar

Eli-Mondragon wrote on 6/26/2021, 6:16 PM

using the virutal nylon guitar on my samplitude...yes

virtual nylon guitar VST instrument?

Eli-Mondragon wrote on 6/26/2021, 6:18 PM

how do i use the virtual guitar sound on my already recorded guitar part

SP. wrote on 6/26/2021, 6:25 PM

@Eli-Mondragon Ok, you can create a new project and drag and drop your guitar MIDI file into a track. In Samplitude Music Studio 2021 should be this Vita Jazz Guitar instrument or the Guitar instrument in Vita 2. Add them as an instrument to your track an then let them play the MIDI file. Is likely that you need to edit the MIDI file a little bit to make them sound more realistic.

Eli-Mondragon wrote on 6/26/2021, 6:44 PM

i got busy sorry ... i will try your solution soon if i need help i will write then

Eli-Mondragon wrote on 6/26/2021, 6:47 PM

do i have to drag and drop in the virtual or also the recording section

SP. wrote on 6/27/2021, 4:21 AM

@Eli-Mondragon The easiest way should be to just select the nylon guitar project preset.

Then just drag and drop your MÌDI file into the first track.

Eli-Mondragon wrote on 6/27/2021, 4:32 AM

i did that but how do i now find the jazz guitar

Eli-Mondragon wrote on 6/27/2021, 4:58 AM

hey..i just found the jazz guitar ..its great