Vita Power Guitar Plugin

Archit-Agarwal wrote on 7/20/2024, 3:23 AM

I recently started working with ACID since I wanted to create some rock music of my own. I wanted to use the Metal Guitar from Vita's Power Guitar plugin, but I only have about one octave available before it starts creating fret slides instead of normal notes (C3 octave). Is there any way to change it so I can use notes or is there an alternative?

Comments

SP. wrote on 7/20/2024, 3:48 AM

@Archit-Agarwal Vita Power Guitar only has power chords, not individual notes. If you have the suite version of Acid Pro you can check out Vita Century Guitar for additional guitar samples.

Also, the power chords and single guitar note samples of Power Guitar and Century Guitar are also part of the Independence Premium Library. With Independence you can also load other guitar WAV samples or loops and play them with your keyboard. This will give you more flexibility. For example, you can try to record some DI notes of your own guitar, load them in Independence and send them through the Vandal amp.

Virtual guitars are usually very complex to make because of the many different ways that players can interact with strings. So the included instruments are only limited compared to a real guitar.