Vita Instruments

charleslloyd44 wrote on 1/21/2021, 11:46 AM

I use Vst instruments and, in the past, have always used VITA however when I select VITA, from the list of instruments, and then the actual instrument I want, it tells me it can't be found. Looking in Program Files(x86)/Common Files/MAGIX Services/MxSynth/ the Vita folder is listed and within are just 3 folder, FXBStore, layers and midi files - within layers and midi files are all the instruments but Samplitude Music Studio can't read them. The folder for Vintage Organ has 3 folders - Config, FXBStore and layers - and 10 other files and these can be read. Could someone give me the heads up on how to get Music Studio to be able to load the instruments in the Vita folder?

Comments

SP. wrote on 1/21/2021, 3:39 PM

@charleslloyd44 Usually the message that the files cannot be found is shown when the copy protection is triggered. For some reason your Vita instrument thinks it is not correctly registered on your system and therefore doesn't load. It's a bug.

I would suggest you try to uninstall the instrument from Windows by uninstalling Magix Content and Sounpools. You can then select the instruments you want to uninstall. Then redownload and reinstall the instruments.