Comments

SP. wrote on 9/1/2022, 8:14 PM

@Kareem91 You download the Vita 2 presets from the in-app-store in Music Maker (from the presets category). If you then add the Vita 2 instrument to your track you can select one of the additional instrument presets in the Vita 2 user interface.

Kareem91 wrote on 9/1/2022, 8:18 PM

I already downloaded it. Not sure how to add the Vita 2 instrument presets to my track, also not sure where to find the interface

SP. wrote on 9/2/2022, 2:18 AM

@Kareem91 The easy way is to drag and drop VIta 2 from the instruments tab into one of your projects tracks.

Graham-Hawker wrote on 9/2/2022, 5:53 AM

You said you downloaded the presets but did you actually install them?

Kareem91 wrote on 9/2/2022, 2:15 PM

You said you downloaded the presets but did you actually install them?

I can't find the product on my "purchased" items. Where should I install it from?

SP. wrote on 9/2/2022, 2:20 PM

@Kareem91 You just need to check if you can find it in the shop under the Presets category.

Kareem91 wrote on 9/2/2022, 2:24 PM

@Kareem91 You just need to check if you can find it in the shop under the Presets category.

I can see it there, and when I try to use it, it only includes "Acoustic Drum" and "Acoustic Percussion"

SP. wrote on 9/2/2022, 2:41 PM

@Kareem91 Like @Graham-Hawker already asked, you downloaded the presets from the shop but did you install them? If you click on the download button you need to wait until the download has finished. Then you need to click on the button again to install the presets.