Comments

Frank_Fader wrote on 2/12/2021, 3:32 AM

Sorry, there is only one fx plugin GUI visible at the same time. You can see a VSTi GUI and VST-fx GUI at the same time.

shkr wrote on 2/16/2021, 11:53 AM

really? ;->

dft wrote on 2/16/2021, 11:59 AM

OK SHKR ... please explain how you do this. I've only been able to have one displayed when you have the edit chain opened. I tried different key combos while clicking on the little box with the name in the chain but only succeded in closing the open gui and opening the closed gui.

shkr wrote on 2/16/2021, 12:30 PM

ok :) Well - unfortunatelly Frank is correct - so far we can't do it with Acid alone :/

but as you can see above there is a workaround but of course it has a price. Means it costs money. This workaround is called Bluecat Audio Patchwork VST :)

But it's really worth the investment. You can open many windows, create parallel chains easily, use many vsti's and mix and match them, thanks to it I was using midi fx and sidechaing already in Acid 7. You can create your own fx chains as presets and use them across many daws. You don't even need to scan vsts in daws to use them in Patchwork.

Bluecat's Patchwork simply rules :) but it has a price ;)

dft wrote on 2/16/2021, 2:22 PM

Ha, ha! What a tease, shkr! Fortunately for me I've already got PatchWork ... should have thought of it myself.

PS There's hardly a 'New Release' from a reputable company or a Black Friday/ Cyber Monday that doesn't drain my pockets ... not to mention those $29.99 thingeys.