Comments

emmrecs wrote on 12/17/2013, 8:20 AM

X4 and X5 are completely independent programs; X5 is not an upgrade you can just freely download, you have to buy it!  (There is a time-limited trial version you can download for free.)  Once bought and installed you will find it and X4 both listed in your computer's programs.

You cannot use your X4 serial number to activate X5.  The act of "buying" the new version will give you a new serial number specifically for X5.

As for the question about the menu bar, have you tried Window>Window Arrangement>Default?  Or is the bar that includes "File", "Edit" etc. the one that you are missing?  In which case, try F9, which is the shortcut for "Reset Window Arrangement".

HTH

Jeff

Last changed by emmrecs on 12/17/2013, 8:20 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

perrylancaster wrote on 12/17/2013, 11:25 PM

Thanks Jeff

I will find out what is needed for these projects. Since they are Indie in nature anything could happen or not.

If I find I need X5 then I will purchase it.

Thanks

Perry