v32 update breaks the bar counter?

Shoogle wrote on 10/12/2023, 8:20 PM

Hi, after updating to the latest version my songs have gotten "corrupted" - the bar counter at the top is no longer adjustable, it's just a square in the left corner (basically zero bars). Playback now starts from the beginning every time, not from where I click within the song. This even happened on a brand-new song I started, it was fine until I reached about 20 bars and then the bar counter shrank into a small square. See pic below. The specific version I'm on is 32.0.1.8, on Windows 11. Is there a fix for this? Thanks!

Comments

gjonny wrote on 10/12/2023, 10:32 PM

@Shoogle
In the Help file they call this the "Bar Ruler", which sets the playback range.  When the Ruler collapses, what you see is the Left and Right Markers butted up against each other.  Normally, the right marker is draggable with the mouse.  If that doesn't work, try 
- double-clicking in that area (the Markers) "to expand it to the whole project.", or
- put your mouse to the right of that area and right-click.  The Bar should expand to the mouse position.

Shoogle wrote on 10/12/2023, 11:30 PM

Hi, thanks for your reply. I forgot to mention this earlier, but clicking the markers does nothing - right/left click, single or double, nothing happens.

But I might have just figured it out--clicking the Set Zoom Level icon expanded the ruler back to its original position, and it's now adjustable again. 😀 Whew!

Mark-T wrote on 10/13/2023, 4:37 AM

Pressing Shift+F12 fixes it