Using premiun version

Esa-Rimpilinen6553 wrote on 4/26/2021, 3:22 AM

Hi,

I´v bought this product 20.1.2020 as you can see below.

Now, I have changed my personal details and e-mail at your solution but I can´t use the premium version becouse "the serial number is already used by someone else" (meaning my old information). What can I do - or is there something you can do, so that I can use this product?

You have redeemed your voucher code Removed by Moderator

The following products are available to you:

MAGIX Music Maker Premium Edition (2020)

----------------

Serial number: Removed by Moderator

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 4/26/2021, 3:45 AM

@Esa-Rimpilinen6553

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums, so not a contact for any Magix staff and confidential data, like your serial number and voucher code should never be posted here. Hence I have edited your post to remove them.

If you have changed your email address you need to go to your Magix account, log in (almost certainly using your old email address, I think) go to User Details and amend your email address. Allow some time for this change to become registered and then you should be able to use that new email address for registering/activating any Magix product you have.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam