Comments

DanM. wrote on 12/6/2023, 1:46 PM

Windows Update notifies me that Windows is up to date as of 9:50 am this morning.

I temporarily turned off my antivirus and Windows Defender firewall to install update patches, but I still got the same "File in Use" error message. I was able to locate the "program restarter" shown in the task manager as running, so I ended that program task. When I clicked retry on my installation, it worked! I logged into my Magix account and everything loaded.

Now I'm at Version 31.03.13, but I don't see a download for the next patch, all I see is "Enter serial number", which I don't have because my 2021 program was purchased in-app from within my program. Any ideas on how I can download and install additional update patches?

DanM. wrote on 12/6/2023, 1:59 PM

Ok, I restarted my PC and the new update download is there now. I'm currently downloading and will install shortly. I will post the end result of this update from 2021 to 2024 when finished.

DanM. wrote on 12/6/2023, 5:09 PM

Thanks to all who helped me with this, it's finished! All of my updates downloaded and were installed without any issues. All my VST's, presets and projects are intact. I'm updated to version 32.0.2.11 and everything works well!