Upgrade to commercial License

John-Woodruff wrote on 11/1/2021, 3:30 AM

Hi, apologies if this has been answered before. Is there a way of upgrading purchased non-commercial licenses to commercial licenses? I can't find anything on the producer planet website, infact it only shows what license I have for each soundpool with no options to upgrade at all. In the magix music maker software store it doesn't give any options on soundpools I own, just purchasing options for those I don't, there is an information button which does nothing when I click it.

Thanks

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 11/1/2021, 4:28 AM

@John-Woodruff

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Unfortunately, there is no route to "upgrade" from a non-commercial to either type of commercial licence, you would need to purchase whichever type you require at its full price, sorry!

Also, as implied in my previous paragraph, are you aware Magix offers two levels of commercial licence, as detailed on this page? The price difference between the two can be not inconsiderable!

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

John-Woodruff wrote on 11/1/2021, 7:48 AM

Hi Jeff, thanks for the reply. I thought as much, kind of a deal breaker in continuing to use Magix as you can't listen to all the samples until you've purchased some sort of licence. Also I don't seem to be able to even buy the commercial one for existing purchases, I just don't see the option.

SP. wrote on 11/1/2021, 8:58 AM

@John-Woodruff You can listen to everything by getting a subscription for one month. You just need to cancel it before it renews for another month.

You can try to purchase a commercial license on Producerplanet.com if you cannot find the option in Music Maker.