Upgrade not registered even after payment successful and email receipt

durddi wrote on 3/6/2021, 4:37 PM

So i have dug a little further and found some weird stuff..... i have a purchase order email confirming my upgrade to magix music maker premium 2021.... however when i sign into the magix website in order to find the SN... the only SN it is offering is the 2020 premium SN...... so its like they are having glitches with the fact that i upgraded..... what should i do!!! please help.. i have spent so much time and money on extras for this program

Comments

SP. wrote on 3/6/2021, 4:42 PM

@durddi Here is no Magix staff, only users. You have to contact infoservice@magix.net They will help you with registration problems. Send them your order number and ask where you can find your serial number. Usually it is in the order confirmation mail.

emmrecs wrote on 3/7/2021, 4:20 AM

@durddi

Please do not create duplicate posts but rather continue the discussion in your original thread.

This thread will be closed.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam