Updates

Bryan-Becker wrote on 3/19/2021, 5:56 PM

Why is it every time I load up this program there is a problem with it? I spend more time trying to get this piece of **** program to work than I actually use it. After this recent update now I cannot access my instruments they are all lock and say I need to purchase them again. FIX THIS DAMN PROGRAM!! Otherwise, this is the last one I pay you people, for!!!

Comments

SP. wrote on 3/19/2021, 6:07 PM

@Bryan-Becker This is just a user forum, no Magix staff here.

You can try to go in the program settings and click on the button to clean up the store or to reset all settings via the file menu.

kangyoung-lee wrote on 3/19/2021, 8:10 PM

온라인에서는 로그인 잘되고 프로그램 받아지지만 로컬의 프로그램에서는 구매 오류라는 말과 함게 로그인이 안되요 그리고 한국지사가 생겼는데 본사구매자도 도와주라 하세요

emmrecs wrote on 3/20/2021, 5:01 AM

@Bryan-Becker

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Please do not use potentially offensive language in your posts; this is specifically forbidden by the Community rules which you accepted when you joined the community. I have edited your post.

@kangyoung-lee

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Is your question about Music Maker? If not, please start a new thread with details of the program you have and your computer. Using Google Translate to read your post, unfortunately it does not make sense! Please give us as much detail as you can.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

사용자 포럼의 Magix 사용자에 오신 것을 환영합니다.

Music Maker에 대한 질문이 있습니까? 그렇지 않다면, 가지고있는 프로그램과 컴퓨터의 세부 사항으로 새 스레드를 시작하십시오. Google 번역을 사용하여 게시물을 읽으면 안타깝게도 의미가 없습니다! 가능한 한 자세히 알려주십시오.

제프
포럼 중재자

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam