Unlimited Soundpool 2024

VSTi wrote on 8/14/2023, 9:29 AM

I have bought Music Maker 2024 with an unlimited access to all of the soundpools for 12 months at a price of 149 Euros.
In my account, I can see the purchase, but I am not offered any free access to the soundpools.

I am in Croatia.

On a webpage I`ve read that this offer is not delivered to my country.
But why could I buy it, then?

Furthermore, I have not received any payment information (and no, it is not in the spam folder).

Could you please help me getting the unlimited access I have payed for or simply refund my money?

Kind regards

Anita

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 8/14/2023, 10:15 AM

@VSTi

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums, so not a contact for any Magix staff, sorry.

I am not aware that Loops Unlimited is not available in certain countries (please give us the address of the webpage where you read that the offer is not available in Croatia) but you need to email infoservice@magix.net with full details of your order, explain what has happened and ask for their help in resolving this or refunding your money.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

VSTi wrote on 8/14/2023, 1:03 PM

Hi Jeff,

thank you for your quick reply, nos things go on working much better again and the disappointment is delayed, instead of the Joy of getting this cool software again.

:-)

Unfortunately I cannot remember which page it was, but I'll try to find it and then report the place.

I've now written an email to the recommended adress, and I really hope that they will somehow switch on my access.

Kind regards

Anita

Rinotrip wrote on 9/20/2023, 4:44 AM

J have the same problem anita,how did you solved it ?

SP. wrote on 9/20/2023, 7:11 AM

@Rinotrip I believe there should be a voucher code in your order confirmation e-mail which will give you Loops Unlimited free for one year.

VSTi wrote on 9/20/2023, 2:03 PM

J have the same problem anita,how did you solved it ?

As I did not receive an order confirmation e-mail, I contacted the support-team per Email and requested for a cancellation and for a refund.

I received this refund without any problems.

If it takes a while until they answer, then it is possible that the service agent is sick or away for a holiday.

But they will answer :-).

Usually they are not sick or away for a holiday.