Unlimited Loops Subscription - Asking me to pay for every soundpool

TeddyRaines wrote on 2/29/2024, 7:59 AM

Hi

I purchased Magic Music Maker 2024 Premium yesterday with 1 year of Loops Unlimited yet today every Soundpool pack I try and download it is asking me to pay for it. It says in the soundpool details it's included in Loops Unlimited and Music Maker is showing that I have a valid subscription.

I have already performed the "Clean Up Store" and logged back in afterwards but it has made no difference at all.

I haven't even had this program 24 hours and already experiencing a major issue.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

SP. wrote on 2/29/2024, 8:10 AM

@TeddyRaines This could be a server issue since another user just wrote about the same problem. I suggest you contact customer support at infoservice@magix.net. Maybe it will work again in some hours.

TeddyRaines wrote on 2/29/2024, 8:14 AM

HI SP

I appreciate the reply I will drop them an email.

Thanks

browj2 wrote on 2/29/2024, 9:29 AM

@TeddyRaines

Hi,

On the Welcome page, did you activate your serial number for Loops Unlimited?

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

TeddyRaines wrote on 2/29/2024, 10:22 AM

@TeddyRaines

Hi,

On the Welcome page, did you activate your serial number for Loops Unlimited?

John CB

Hi browj2

Yes I did, it says

"you already own all the content from this serial number.  You can download this from the Store."

I was able to download 5 packs yesterday no problem but today everything is saying I need to purchase them.

SP. wrote on 2/29/2024, 12:00 PM

@TeddyRaines Ok, I don't have this version, so I would guess that you need to enter the Music Maker serial number to unlock the Premium Edition. But I'm not sure that this will also unlock the Loops Unlimited subscription. Maybe there is separate coupon code in the order confirmation e-mail that will allow you to get a one year free subscription. Did you read the complete e-mail?

TeddyRaines wrote on 3/23/2024, 2:34 AM

@TeddyRaines Ok, I don't have this version, so I would guess that you need to enter the Music Maker serial number to unlock the Premium Edition. But I'm not sure that this will also unlock the Loops Unlimited subscription. Maybe there is separate coupon code in the order confirmation e-mail that will allow you to get a one year free subscription. Did you read the complete e-mail?

Hey SP

I emailed MM support and it turns out there was a separate code for the Unlimited Loops. Once I entered the code all was good.

Thanks for replying.